MyChild guide offers standardized services including upon request prenatal sessions for preparation of the mother and family for the child's birth, a trained MyChild guide doctor to attend the child’s birth. The MyChild guide team supports both the mother and baby starting from day 1.The specific services that we offer for newborns include:
- Hotline (2356) 24/7 to answer any urgent inquiries.
- Early home visits to examine the baby and relieve any feeding problems.
- Heel prick screening for common diseases and jaundice (in collaboration with our partners).
- Well-check and vaccination plan setup online from day one with automatic reminders via email or sms on your mobile.
- Daily and weekly tips for the parents via email or sms.
- Personal electronic medical record on our website easily accessible to parents 24/7.
- Proprietary booklet to document the important medical data
- Standardized thorough newborn and baby well-care programs that are consistently applied by all our doctors that may include different pediatric specialities.
- A newborn hotline for new mothers to call 24/7
For more information about MyChild guide newborn care, please click
Your Baby checkup
what are the vaccinations that he should have taken until now?
Generate a report for my baby.
Track Your Baby Vaccinations
Find Your Baby name
Al Sheikh Zayed