People say they are too used to their behavior so that they can't change it; that's not true. The best way to change is by finding a hobby or taking a class —whether it's continuing education in your field or unrelated to your work (such as cooking classes).
But maintaining balance doesn't have to mean changing careers or learning a whole new profession. It could mean just approaching work differently. Chronic overtime produces terrible work and burned-out employees. The critical piece in reclaiming a healthy balance in your life is setting boundaries in the 24-7 world. Some strategies to help are:
· Leave at quitting time. Studies show that men who work 50 hours a week accomplish no more than men who work 40 hours a week.
· Don't accept extra projects. To achieve work-life balance, you need to get really good at saying "no." Balance is really about drawing personal boundaries and sticking to them.
· Develop passions outside of work. Setting goals beyond the office will inspire you to clear free time. Create a daily and weekly to do lists, prioritize it so you can do the things that really matter most in your work and life.
· Don't define yourself by your job. Try not to accept these concepts "you are your job and nothing else"; "only productivity has value"; "productivity's evil opposite, free time—home with family, friends, passions, and actual living—is worthless". These concepts are why you feel guilty when you stop working.
· Have the Courage to Be Imperfect:It is impossible to do all things well so focus on what is important. Give yourself permission to let go of perfectionism and enjoy the things that matter.
Your Baby checkup
what are the vaccinations that he should have taken until now?
Generate a report for my baby.
Track Your Baby Vaccinations
Find Your Baby name
Al Sheikh Zayed