Sessions will be held by Mrs. Sherine Khalil, General Psychology Specialist, at our Mohandessin branch. Each session lasts for 45 minutes.
What do these sessions cover?
- Counseling children, adolescents and parents; providing support and guidance in relational, academic, emotional and personal areas.
- Observing children and identifying those with specific challenges (hx of abuse, anxieties, ADHD).
- Planning and implementing intervention programs both on individual and group level.
- Counseling teachers of students with challenging behaviors.
- Assessment of children's abilities and personality traits.
- Integration of children with disabilities into main stream classes.
- Training teachers on child development, class management and other related topics.
Activities are available in Arabic, English and German languages.
For more information and reservations, kindly call 01002195777 – 33048350 - 01000012400.
Your Baby checkup
what are the vaccinations that he should have taken until now?
Generate a report for my baby.
Track Your Baby Vaccinations
Find Your Baby name
Al Sheikh Zayed