It is a common cause of rash during summer season.
· It is a Maculopapular rash due to mechanical obstruction of the sweat ducts.
· The neck, trunk, diaper area and the covered areas of the skin are the commonest sites of affection.
· Most parents and grandparents are afraid of the cold, many do even advice an extra layer of clothes to your baby . This is not true: it is normal for the babies to sneeze, to have green colored stools, to have slightly cold hands these are not indications that your baby is cold. The only true indication is a cold tip of the nose. It is normal to dress your baby as you dress, to turn the air condition on without fears.
· Avoid further sweating
· Do not irritate the skin :Avoidance of excessive clothing
· Cooling of the affected area by Cool water compresses
· Avoid using talc powder, ointments and creams as they will further increase the mechanical obstruction.
· Calamine lotion
Your Baby checkup
what are the vaccinations that he should have taken until now?
Generate a report for my baby.
Track Your Baby Vaccinations
Find Your Baby name
Al Sheikh Zayed